Saturday, June 14, 2014

Arrrr....

Pirate and princess day at kindy and what better way for a little boy to celebrate but to dress up in his finest pilage and plundering finery.

 This was another one of those layouts that was almost done for a long time but just needed to have the finishing touched added (titles and journaling seems to be my scrapbooking kryptonite).


I finally busted out my cricut and cut the title as I just could not find anything in my stash that would work, I seriously had nothing at all.  One of the best things is that I used paper that is well into its double digits with that orange weave print paper, nothing beats being able to mix vintage and new products.  Another highlight is being able to use that treasure chest sticker, my mum bought me a bucket load of sticker a while back from a cheapie shop and I seriously wondered with these what I could use them for, I am not a huge fan of this style of silhouette stickers but it worked perfectly for this layout.

No comments: