Thursday, August 8, 2013

DCWV Sweet Tangerine






It has been one of my greatest bug bears that in Australia our access to DCWV stacks is nominal to non existent.....I have been waiting at least five years for Nanna's Kitchen people, five long years.
Anyways about two years ago Big W who was the main supplier in Australia just kind of stopped stocking the stacks and it seemed that the limited online offering was our only option. 

Step up to the plate good guy Spotlight to save the day.  I was rather excited when I first saw the fabric and chalkboard stacks in store and I had my fingers crossed that they would start bringing in a bigger selection.  This last catalogue my hopes were answered when they had four new DCWV stacks and I have since found another four in store.

Sooooo purrrrty.   I went in to buy sky's the limit or Freshly Picked but I ended up falling in love with Sweet Tangerine.  DCWV have really upped the game in the Patterns they are using, I can remember years and years ago that I would bypass 90% of their offerings but now they are all really good and have some really beautiful designs.  So ono what was in the stack....





















































This is one of the two things that bothers me about this stack, the hole punch on the pattern and the smell.  The hole seems to not affect the size as I just did a quick comparison between a  trimmed down DCWV with a piece of Bazzill and they are the same size but it did irk me a bit when I opened it.  And the smell, not overpowering or offensive in any way but some of the stacks have a certain odour that bothers some people.  Neither of these things are enough to deter me from buying more stacks I love the fact that they are cheap, have pretty coordinating designs and you get two of each design.

No comments: