Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Spotlight and happy mail...

 








Dear lizzy goodies, so many pretties
Kaisercraft pads are 30% off

DCWV chalkboard and fabric stacks, just wish they would get in more DCWV stacks, I've been waiting for years.


Thickers....


Ruby rock it project cards, can't wait to use these in my project life.


The most AMAZING fabric I have ever seen, stupidly I didn't buy any and I know it will be gone buy the time I get back, also I suck at sewing and I already have far too much fabric.


Pearl spot cotton, so pretty in real life, so pretty...


HAPPY MAIL!  So I got some money from Jase for my birthday and I bought a box of goodies from craft online, sadly they didn't have the 6x6 crate paper pad I ordered but i still got my free shipping and it only took two days to arrive, so happy :)
Ohhh and there is 20 sheets of Bazzill Kraft cardstock under all those goodies, seriously as rare as hens teeth around these parts.

No comments: