Sunday, June 23, 2013

Long overdue post

So this is rather overdue....
This is actually my second blogger account over the years, my first called some kinda craziness was a fairly apt title for that time in my life way back in 2007.  A few years later I decided to call it a day and move on from blogging as one I just didn't seem to have the time and secondly there was nothing crazy about my life anymore, no more high heels and big night out but rather early nights in pyjamas and crying babies, yes it was a different kind of crazy but it just wasn't the right fit for me anymore. 

After a long break I decided to start another blog, I am a crafter and I wanted the focus to be mainly scrapbooking and cards but as my kids get older, life gets busier and my spare time is becoming more and more precious keeping this blog as a craft only affair has become the impossible task.  I have not crafted nor created anything much in last six months, I hate to say it but I have been shopping more for supplies than actually using them.

I do enjoy blogging I used to keep many a journal back in the day so I have decided that I will keep plugging away at this blog but instead of just leaving as a long neglected place where I post sporadically I will start making more regular contributions on everything and anhthing, especially helped by the fact that blogger has finally put out an iphone app that I can actually use.

To more blogging....

No comments: